Friday, March 30, 2012

MSDE subscription expiration

Hi Guys,

We have an application that uses MSDE and Handheld devices. The problem is some users forgot to synch their handhelds for almost a month now.

I'm using MSDE and could someone help me how to change or set the subscription expiration using the OSQL command parameters?

I assume that the default hours of expiration of the subscription is 336 hours since it is the default of SQL enterprise which anyway it doesnt count since my requirement is MSDE. Actually my requirement is i want to set it to 720 hours.

I'm not sure also of what is the default subscription expiration on the MSDE side using the latest service pack 4. Could you please help me also on how to view the subscription expiration?

I've been looking for a solution in the microsoft website and i don't have any luck finding one.

Thanks,

Angelo

Is there someone here who knows this? i already got a 100+ viewers and still no replies. Can anyone tell me instead where should i ask about this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment