Saturday, February 25, 2012

MSDE icon not in systray

Hi,
I've just reinstalled MSDE release A on my machine. When I boot up the icon
in the systray is not there but it shows that it is running in task manager
does anyone know why tis is happening at what I can do to have the icon back
in the systray?
Thanks
hi,
"bcb963" <bcb963@.discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:497190C5-F881-45A8-9A10-2709126CB18E@.microsoft.com
> Hi,
> I've just reinstalled MSDE release A on my machine. When I boot up
> the icon in the systray is not there but it shows that it is running
> in task manager does anyone know why tis is happening at what I can
> do to have the icon back in the systray?
> Thanks
in the Starup folder, create a link pointing to
"C:\Programmi\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqlmangr.exe" /n
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtmhttp://italy.mvps.org
DbaMgr2k ver 0.9.1 - DbaMgr ver 0.55.1
(my vb6+sql-dmo little try to provide MS MSDE 1.0 and MSDE 2000 a visual
interface)
-- remove DMO to reply

No comments:

Post a Comment