Monday, February 20, 2012

MSDE Event ID 208/17055 (Newbie)

Hello,
We get these events logged every night, apparently when
the SQLAGENT tries to do it's backup. I'm afraid I
didn't configure MSDE on this particular server, and I
don't have any Enterprise Mgr functions on the desktop,
so I'm slightly at a loss as to how to go about resolving
this issue, being that I'm a noob when it comes to SQL.
Any advise, help or pointers would be great.
A pint goes to the first correct answer!
Andy Griggs.
Hello,
If you have another computer with Entreprise manager, you can donnect to the
msde by the network..
Marc Allard
"Andy Griggs" <andrew.griggs@.agile-it.net> a crit dans le message de
news:20dd701c459ec$940620c0$a101280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> We get these events logged every night, apparently when
> the SQLAGENT tries to do it's backup. I'm afraid I
> didn't configure MSDE on this particular server, and I
> don't have any Enterprise Mgr functions on the desktop,
> so I'm slightly at a loss as to how to go about resolving
> this issue, being that I'm a noob when it comes to SQL.
> Any advise, help or pointers would be great.
> A pint goes to the first correct answer!
> Andy Griggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment