Monday, February 20, 2012

MSDE Error !

Hi,
When I try to insert 7 to 8 million of rows in MSDE Rel A
version. I get the following error "Unknown token
received from SQL Server". My simulation testing was
running fine untill 4.3 million rows in a single table.
I executed sp_spaceused system stored procedure. I get
the results as follows
DATABASE :LaneDB
DATABASE SIZE: 703.50 MB
UNALLOCATED SPACE: 105.25 MB
Please help if i am missing something.
David
hi David,
"David" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:1b8c01c4e1c3$2e20a460$a401280a@.phx.gbl
> Hi,
> When I try to insert 7 to 8 million of rows in MSDE Rel A
> version. I get the following error "Unknown token
> received from SQL Server". My simulation testing was
> running fine untill 4.3 million rows in a single table.
> I executed sp_spaceused system stored procedure. I get
> the results as follows
> DATABASE :LaneDB
> DATABASE SIZE: 703.50 MB
> UNALLOCATED SPACE: 105.25 MB
> Please help if i am missing something.
> David
unfortunately there are a number of conditions that can cause this. Please
do check if your process matches any of these known bugs
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...false&numDays=
&MaxResults=25&srchstep=2&InCC_hdn=true&querySourc e=gASr_Query
Andrea Montanari (Microsoft MVP - SQL Server)
http://www.asql.biz/DbaMgr.shtmhttp://italy.mvps.org
DbaMgr2k ver 0.9.1 - DbaMgr ver 0.55.1
(my vb6+sql-dmo little try to provide MS MSDE 1.0 and MSDE 2000 a visual
interface)
-- remove DMO to reply

No comments:

Post a Comment